1) Turn Edit Mode on (toggle button in the upper right corner )
2) Locate the Control Panel in the lower left corner of the course. Click ‘Users and Groups’ the Users. The Users window will open.
3) Click ‘Find Users to Enroll’ then follow the steps.
4) If you know the users name enter it in the space provided, otherwise you can browse and search by username, first name, last name, or email. Once you locate the name, check the name and then click SUBMIT. Select the proper role (for students it will be Student), click SUBMIT again.
5) You should see a green bar at the top of the window confirming you have successfully enrolled the individual.