Wrapping up Course at the end of the Quarter
1) Remember to export your course. Reference August 21, 2010 post.
2) Remember to export your gradecenter.
3) Remind student that their official final grades will come from student records. The information is Blackboard is not a final grade.
Starting up your course for next quarter
1) Student can generally see their courses as early as Wednesday of week 10.
2) Verify your course are loaded in Blackboard and are available to students.
3) Provide an announcement welcoming students to the course along with your contact information and office hours.
4) Post your course syllabus and outline prior to the first day of class.
Have a great quarter!